COVID-19 Safety Measures for Events
Credit Union House Responsibilities
- Event, catering, and janitorial staff will wear masks at all times.
- Non-medical masks will be made available at no cost to all visitors.
- We offer complimentary hand sanitizer at event entrances and near catering stations if applicable.
- Enhanced cleaning measures throughout the building with an emphasis on high-touch areas including door handles, restrooms, elevator knobs, etc. are in place.
- We have installed bipolar ionization generators to the airducts that support the event rooms. The generators actively clean the supply air, reducing certain bacteria and viruses in the coil and event space.
- A/V equipment sanitized in between use by individuals when requested.
- We encourage room setups that allow for increased spacing between guests when possible.
- Signage is posted throughout the facility that reminds guests of safety practices.
Event Guest Responsibilities
- Guests should not attend the event if they are ill or have experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days, such as fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, etc.
- All Credit Union House visitors must wear a mask. They are required except while actively eating or drinking. This includes in restrooms, elevators, hallways, and lobbies.
- Adhere to the room setup and refrain from moving any chairs, tables, or other equipment.
Event Client Responsibilities
- Ensure your event attendees understand and adhere to the guidelines listed above. Specifically, event guests should be advised they must wear a mask.
- It is recommended that you share these guidelines with your attendees prior to the event date by email, website, social media, or event invitation.
- Consider how to limit multiple people touching objects at your event. Examples: Print nametags in advance versus having attendees share pens to write their own nametags. Identify one person responsible for touching/operating AV equipment such as a laptop or handling microphones.
- If you have any questions regarding these responsibilities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org